Sunday 30 June 2013

Art and reading as a hobby

They say that art is a diverse range of human activities and the product of those activities. Art has many branches like painting, sculpture, photography and other visual media. Music, dancing, film making are also considered as an art. I can say that I'm a man of art. I love art, in a way that I was born to become an artist (lol).

In this blog I would like to share my hobby/passion/interest or what so ever you may call it about art. I can say that I am good at drawing. I tried to make my own comic book and I'll try feature it next time. Other form of art that I usually love to do are toy photography, photo editing and music related art. 

This is my 1st time to do inking as well as adding colors to my work. I used Adobe Photoshop for the touch ups.

One of my master piece

I would just like to tease you on my work hahaha. You know the irony here is that I'm not a Multimedia Art major. I'm a proud marketing student! At first I didn't find it useful but as years passed by I can tell it to everyone that being artistic is one of unique selling proposition. Hopefully I'll find a job that can fully utilize my skills especially in advertising. Most of my ideas came from comic books and web sites that I find interesting. Obviously I also love reading stuff and after that I'll try to think of an idea base from what I read. I'll end this for now and I hope you will wait for my other works :)

Strike a pose!
sample of an Articulated Comic Book Art

No comments:

Post a Comment