Monday 1 July 2013

Articulated Comic Book Art! (Hobby / Interest)


A.C.B.A
Well I'm not an expert in this kind of thingy but I can assure you that A.C.B.A. is a whole lot of fun. Basically A.C.B.A. stands for Articulated Comic Book Art, created by boognice 10. I was just an ordinary toy collector way back then. I just like to see my figures on a cabinet with different poses. Unfortunately I'm not that good at posing but the day I saw the ACBA at facebook, it gives me a huge help.

Here are some of my sample shots





Articulated Comic Book Art is a visual art formed by a passionate group of action figure collecting community. Right now there are almost 2,815 members in the group. Each one of them has their own style and they are from different parts of the globe. It's a good thing that you have a unique kind of art and the world is your audience :) Just like what I said I'm still not good at this but I know someday everyone will recognized my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment