Wednesday 24 July 2013

Guardians of the Galaxy




Marvel's cinematic universe "phase 2" is approaching but the question is, are you ready? If you watched the post credits of the Avengers, you can see a purple alien appears and that gruesome weirdo is Thanos. So my speculations at that time is "Guardians of the Galaxy" will appear at Avengers 2. It was like a dream come true for a Marvel fan boy like me. But as SDCC 2013 reveals more and more, we can say that the Guardians of the Galaxy movie is on its own way of showing what they got. 

I'm not that fan of the Gotg but since 2013 I managed to back read and gather some information about the team. It consists of Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax the destroyer, Rocket Raccoon and Groot. For this movie all I know is Drax the Destroyer will be portray by David "Batista" Bautista. OH MY BATISTA BOMB!



Earlier I saw one photo of Batista holding a raccoon which I think Rocket Raccoon. Pumping excitement runs through my vein as actor Djimon Hounsou on the ‘Guardians of the Galaxy‘ panel slip out saying that he was close allies with Ronan the Accuser ( Main antagonist) and Thanos. Everybody was shocked even Kevin Feige shared a "Whoops" look. Also at the panel we can see a member of the Nova Corps standing at the side. I will definitely watch this film and I can wait just to satisfy myself. Marvel is on its way to movie industry.

A member of Nova Corps

No comments:

Post a Comment