Tuesday 30 July 2013

Talking pictures

At this moment I really don't know what to post regarding my interest/ hobby or so what ever you may call it. Again and again I browse, scroll down, type, search and TADAAA! Still nothing happens. As I have mention before some artist tend to be bored and just like me sometimes I can even think very fast. What did I do? I check my surroundings and try to think of an idea that is related to me and my interest. After some time while I am typing this I remember one picture that I saw last week. There are some art that gives us message and I find it cool. Here's the picture that I am talking about.


Splendid quote! I remember way back then my friends teased me for me being a negative hence the so called negamind. Basically in arts there are times that you think that is your limit and you can't do anything about it. But the art speaks up and tell us to stand up and pull yourself together. 

Another examples

Art can also be a medium for the message to be delivered in the mind's of the viewer. Not all kind of art are made just for entertainment but their are some art that can be an eye opener or message for everyone. Just like this picture at the left, it shows that if you're not struggling it simply means that you are not giving your best shot.
There are also some arts that seems to be talking to viewer or at some point breaking the fourth wall. Art is just so amazing and full of varieties. Maybe one day you'll be reading or viewing an art made by yours truly. Remember Be an Optimist Prime!

No comments:

Post a Comment