Saturday 27 July 2013

T-shirt art!

As they say, Art is everywhere. But where is everywhere? All of us have different perspective regarding art. Me? I tend to go deeper on art related in comic book heroes. So how can I say art is everywhere? The answer is... the T-shirts! To the left, to the right, back and front, I can see people wearing shirts with super hero insignia at the center. I find it hard to accept the reality because people wear shirts without realizing what's the meaning of it. Aside from that I can also comic book cover art that are printed on shirts like this one.
Amazing Fantasy 15
1st app. of Spider-man. I have this shirt :)

Marvel's Civil war

There are also shirts that have different style and most people prefer this kind of design because of the good creativity.


My latest haul today :) It looks like a sketch in a canvass
but actually it's a shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment