Tuesday 30 July 2013

Comicx Hub Weekly Newsletter

Every good business needs to stay close to their customer because if you don't keep in touch might as well they might go to the other one. Earlier when I'm browsing and checking my comic book group ( Marvel and DC Universe Philippines), I saw one post from Sir Lawrence Sol Cruz, owner of Comicx Hub so I decided to go the page to check their offerings. Then after some scroll downs, I saw one post regarding "Newsletter".


I quickly sign up for the newsletter to get updated with all the News, Promos, Events and Sale Schedules about Comicx Hub. It's a good to strategy for the Comicx Hub and a benefit for us so we can directly receive updates from them. Basically I can't find no words to explain their marketing efforts in the internet (They are the best!) but adding newsletter will make them more cool. What are you waiting for? SIGN UP NOW

Check their website at www.comicxhub.com or you can visit their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/COMICXHUB

No comments:

Post a Comment