Saturday 27 July 2013

Superior Costume!





As we continue Marvel’s Spider-Month, I would like to feature in this post about the new costume of the so-called The Superior Spider-man. The costume has a resemblance with the previous costumes of spider-man specifically the scarlet spider-man costume because of the big spider insignia. The blue parts are now colored black even the lenses are colored black which I think dull tho it triggers some futuristic style most specially with the added watch like web shooter at the arms. The new costume also features four spider arms, which has a big resemblance with Dr. Octopus ( Otto Octavius’ previous life). About the current issue, Spider-man infiltrates shadowland to free the people that reside near the Hell’s kitchen in which Kingpin’s empire of Hand Ninjas are located.



New Costume and his Spider Patrol

Another interesting in this story is robots and minions are added. Not the despicable minions but Spider-man’s Spider patrol. Each one of are armed with guns which I find it usual. I thought they possessed some king of semi- spider-like abilities. This issue shows me that giving a new twist to Marvel’s most popular super hero is good. Seriously, I am digging this issue! Can you imagine that? Spider-man is now commanding and with added cool stuffs. But despite the cool stuff, I still prefer Peter Parker as Spider-man. I miss his habit of cracking of jokes while crime fighting. 


Anyway to give you some other information (SPOILER ALERT), there is one spider- bot which is controlled by Green Goblin. Did I say Green Goblin? Oh fvck! He’s back with his own gang and ready to conquer the land of New York. My verdict about the costume 7/10. Added features are good but on the artistic side, plain and boring. For the issue, my verdict is 9/10. Superior Spider-man 14 is good book to pick. Actions and jam packed of excitement are seen in every page of the book. The best place to pick comic books? 

Check out www.comicxhub.com and find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment