Monday 22 July 2013

Photoshop!

As our technology continues to move forward, artists find their way to increase their creativity and talent. With the help of computers, it's very easy to add some spice on your work of art. What am I talking about? It's the Adobe Photoshop! See I'm a marketing student but I use this kind of software that before I think this will not help me grow as a marketing student. I used Photoshop when I was 4th year high school and as the years passed by my skills continue to grow. I would like to feature in this post what are my works that I've done with the help of Photoshop.

My first ever work in photo shop :)

1st time to put colors 

My cover art for my supposed to be comic book


There are many ways to utilize the use of photoshop. As I have said at first I used it just for my hobby but as the years passed I've learned that I can use it in marketing. I used it for advertising like posters, prototype of billboards, buses and etc. I hope I can fully learn this software and someday I can teach you and be like me also in the future. I'll share some other my other works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment